Monday, June 1, 2009

ooops.

Well, I guess my ESL student really is going to pursue his dreams in psychology and now I feel a bit bad about what I said in my earlier post and in my email to my students. I must be going through some sort lapse in mental clarity at the moment or perhaps this city has succeeded in making me crazy? I decided to exaggerate a developing cold and call in for a personal day. And what have I done? Slothed around in my freezing apartment drinking instant coffee. I should really cut back, what's even in that stuff? I drink it to be like a local. Before coming here I was an Illy snob. Anyway, I will meet my students Friday for (instant) coffee, luckily they didn't take too much offense to my accusations; hopefully I will have gotten a grip by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment